ZIG SIM PRO is an app for "the physical prototyping".
In ZIG SIM PRO, it is possible to send not only the sensor information obtained with the existing free application ZIG SIM but also the feature point information obtained with ARKit to the specified device.
You can monitor such as the feature point data obtained with ARKit as well as data obtained with the existing free ZIGSIM, and send it to a destination device by TCP or UDP.
For that reason, even without electronic kits, you can also experiment IoT related the video system.
Some functions may not be available depending on the model.
- Features other than NFC Reader are available on iOS 12.3.1 iPad Pro.
- Features other than Apple Pencil are available on iOS 12.3.1 iPhone X&11.
- NDI function Depth cannot be used on models that do not have a Dual camera.
- NDI function HUMAN cannot be used on models that do not equip with A12 chip and higher.
- ARKit function FaceTracking cannot be used on models that do not have a TrueDepth camera.
- ARKit function BodyTracking cannot be used on models that do not equip with A12 chip and higher.
- NFC Reader function cannot be used on models that do not have a NFC Chip.
This appn supports the following sensors and functions.
Note that actual availability depends on the model and OS version.
•NDI (image type : camera, depth, human)
•ARKit (tracking type : device, face, marker, body)
•Image detection(detection type : face, QR, rect, text)
•gravity from accel
•mic level(mic volume)
•remote control(headset remote control)
It supports the NDI protocol in NDI function.
It supports the local UDP and TCP(client)communication.
It also supports to save sensor data to local file.
You can select from 1,10,30,60 FPS.
Note that the interval might vary depending on the sending device, the receiving device and the communication environment.
It supports OSC(used in the music industry) and JSON(used in the web industry).
[ZIG SIM (free app)]