Guide your favorite MLB franchise to glory! MLB Manager 2015, officially licensed by MLB.com and based on the award-winning Out of the Park Baseball series, is the most fun and realistic baseball game ever created for mobile devices.
"With a great menu system driving the entire game, excellent AI, and the ability to micro-manage almost everything you could dream of in a sports game, it's hard to want anything else of a mobile baseball management sim." (Touch Arcade)
"Baseball freaks who want that heavily stat-based front office experience will find a rich and detailed sim." (GamerPops)
"The only baseball sim I've ever gotten addicted to." (Curt Schilling)
New features in MLB Manager 2015:
- Each MLB team features its actual 40-man projected Opening Day roster, along with an additional 20-25 top prospects, for a total of 60-65 real players. The player ratings are based on PECOTA by Baseball Prospectus, the best player projection system today.
- Officially licensed by MLB.com. Featuring authentic logos for all MLB franchises, including historical logos!
- Shop-a-Player feature. What will you get in return for players you want to trade away?
- Player Shortlist. Keep track of your favorite players in a single spot.
- Simulate to Date X allows you to advance in time without interruptions.
- Career Stats Leaderboards, listing the best players of all time in your league.
- Improved trading AI
- Plenty of small tweaks & improvements
MLB Manager 2015 features a living world that uses the same robust simulation engine found in Out of the Park Baseball for Mac and PC, the best-selling and best-rated baseball management game of all time. Out of the Park Baseball is the second-highest-rated PC game ever on Metacritic and winner of several editors choice awards every year.
The game offers three gameplay modes:
- Major League Baseball Game: Choose your favorite MLB team and play out the 2015 season and beyond. There is no limit, guide your team into the future!
- Fictional Game: MLB Manager creates one of four fictional baseball worlds and populates it with fresh players and clubs. Select a team and build a dynasty from scratch.
- Historical MLB Game: Choose one of three past MLB seasons -- 1919, 1939, or 2012 -- and see if it produces a different outcome. Additional historical seasons are available as in-app purchase for $0.99 each, $4.99 for a 10-season bundle, or $19.99 for all available seasons (114 in total!). International currency conversion rates may apply.
After selecting a gameplay mode, choose a team and handle every aspect of managing it:
- Manage your team, set lineups, depth charts, pitching staff and more!
- Call the shots from the dugout and watch the games unfold.
- Step into the shoes of the General Manager: Negotiate contracts, sign free agents, put together trades, draft the next superstar, promote players from the minors etc.
During games, the play-by-play text is generated from a huge database of tens of thousands of lines that bring the action alive. Bottom of the ninth, two outs, bases loaded, you're down by two runs and you have your best hitter stepping to the plate against your opponent's rock-solid closer ... What will happen next?
During the season, news tickers bring you headlines from around the leagues! Your biggest rival just pulled off a blockbuster trade with the trading deadline looming ... How will you respond?
As MLB Manager's living world evolves, players develop their careers, age, and eventually retire, with a possible spot in the OOTP Hall of Fame waiting for them. New players drafted by you and groomed in the minors take their place and become the next generation of superstars.
MLB Manager 2015 is the ultimate game for baseball fans!
Visit us on www.ootpdevelopments.com!
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.