Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling! Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being. A collaborative effort between Thriveport’s clinical psychologist founders (creators of MoodKit) and ustwo studio (creators of the award-winning game Monument Valley), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
- #1 Health & Fitness paid app in UK and 9 other countries
- Top 100 Overall paid app in US, UK, and 27 other countries
- Apple Editors' Choice in UK and 4 other countries
- Apple's Best New App in US, UK, and 115 other countries
- Apple's Main Banner feature in US Health & Fitness
As featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Co., Tech Crunch, Lifehacker, and more.