Turn your Inspire or Phantom into a Smart Drone by using your iPhone or iPad. With over 50 new features and settings in Version 2.0, the industry's leading flight control platform for DJI products keeps getting even better. ***Important*** Make sure to view the full system requirements at autoflightlogic.com/autopilot before purchasing.
DJI, Tested, SkyPixel, Visual-Aerials, DroneWatch, and many more.
- Aircraft Types: Choose from one of five supported aircraft types, including the Inspire 1 and the Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced (requires an iOS device with a Lightning connector), and Phantom 2 Vision / Vision+.
- Selectable Modes: Select a Flight Control Mode that best suits your needs for a given flight plan. New Modes will be released over time.
- Flight School: Make safety a priority and increase your situational awareness. Flight School was created with hundreds of hours of real-world flight testing and consultation with professional pilots.
- Motion Tracking: Use GPS to make your aircraft Follow you. Autopilot will even account for wind by using Adaptive Horizontal Power.
- Point-of-Interest: Select a point-of-interest for the Focus Subject, Target Mark, Orbit Center, or Intercept Origin.
- Barometric Altimeter: Take advantage of the barometer on the iPhone 6/6+ and iPad Air 2 for increased accuracy in altimeter readings.
- Flight Dashboard: Monitor all the details of your flight, including telemetry, live video, and live maps.
- Flight Recorder: Automatically record audio, settings, telemetry, commands, and control inputs in the same way a black box does on a modern airliner.
- Smart Gimbal: Autopilot can automatically control the gimbal for you, or you can point and tilt your device as if it is the aircraft's camera.
- Real-time Controls: Modify the Mode Controls (on-screen or RC) and Autopilot responds by adjusting the speed, course, and altitude of your aircraft in real-time.
- Quick Override: Toggle the Flight Mode on the Remote Control at any time to quickly override Autopilot and fly your aircraft manually.
- And many, many more features listed on autoflightlogic.com
Autopilot includes several human, computer, and combined flight control Modes out of the box. Once you master the included Modes, upgrade to additional Modes as they become available.
- Black Box: Fly the aircraft with the Remote Control while Autopilot records audio and flight telemetry.
- Focus: Fly the aircraft with the Remote Control while Autopilot controls the gimbal. Use the Inspire 1 to enable yaw in addition to pitch.
- Follow: Autopilot directs the aircraft to follow your device at a specified Bearing Angle, Altitude and Distance.
- Orbit (in-app upgrade): Orbit builds on Follow, adding a Bearing Angle that continually changes based on a Clockwise or Counterclockwise Pattern.
- Target (in-app upgrade): Autopilot directs the aircraft to fly to a Mark location and altitude.
- Zip Line (in-app upgrade): Zip Line builds on Target by adding a second point which defines a line that the aircraft can travel along.
- Intercept: Point your device in any direction as if it were a laser pointer. The aircraft will intersect the imaginary laser created by your device.
- Mimic (in-app upgrade): Tilt your device in any direction. The aircraft will mimic the tilting motion of the device to the directed pitch and roll.