Assembly is the easiest most powerful design tool on the App Store. Create anything you can imagine like beautiful logos, characters, icons and illustrative scenes immediately. Professional level tools in a simple package that anyone can design with.
ANYONE CAN CREATE VECTOR ART
Designing something beautiful is as easy as placing premade shapes on the screen. The artwork you create can be exported as high resolution images or vector objects that can be blown up to any size. From T-shirts to posters or even billboards.
CREATE WITH A SNAP
Assembly has a vast library of shapes that easily snap together to create anything you can dream of. Smart guides makes positioning shapes easy and precise. Infinitely zoom into the artboard for even the most detailed artwork.
COLORS WITH STYLE
Choose from professionally selected color palettes for perfectly balanced designs or create your own using the powerful color selector and eyedropper tool. Customize each shape’s fill and opacity, stroke style and color, add a shadow or glow.
POWERFUL DESIGN TOOLS
Get professional results using powerful tools found in high-end design suites. Design quickly using features like copy, flip, and rotate, as well as multi-select and grouping. Simple gestures for size, position and rotation.
COLLABORATE, SHARE, AND SYNC
Backup and sync your projects across your iPhone and iPad with iCloud integration. Collaborate with friends and send your project files via email, AirDrop, DropBox and other favorite communication and storage tools.
- Over 180 shapes included
- Even more themed shape packs available in the in-app store
- Smart snapping for easy shape placement
- Multi-select and grouping
- Copy, flip and rotate shapes and groups
- Fill, stroke, and shadow options
- 20 pre made color palettes
- Custom color palettes
- Eyedropper color tool
- Use colored or photo backgrounds
- JPEG and PNG output up to 4096x4096 pixels
- Save as transparent PNG
- SVG vector output
- Assembly project file output
- Sync projects across devices with iCloud
- Get started with 15 easy-to-follow tutorials
- Continuously updated Inspirations section
Special thanks for their work and inspiration:
burning_chalice ( Instagram @burning_chalice )
Peter Komierowski ( http://peterkstudio.com )
Rob Edwards ( Twitter @raabedwards )
Davis Evans ( Instagram @daveisevans )
Cayce Garrison ( http://caycegarrison.com )
Nino Marmaladze ( https://dribbble.com/jelly-fishie )
* Shapes from the Robot and Nature paid packs were used in some of the artwork in the screenshots.