Don't want your music to pause when you record a video?
Tens of thousands of people are already using Mideo as the essential, must-have app for everyone who wants to listen to music and record video AT THE SAME TIME.
Mideo is a Top-100 ranked app that uses Apple's built-in high-quality video camera and instantly saves the videos you take straight to your own camera roll.
Simply play music, open Mideo, and record. That's it. Nothing gets paused.
• Supports Front, Back, Portrait, Landscape, Flash, Zoom, and Grid Lines, just like the built-in camera
• You have the choice to record in a high, medium, or low quality for performance or storage optimization
• You can Edit & Trim the video right away within the app
• Supports Bluetooth, Headphones, Built-in Speaker, and any other Audio stream
• Supports Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, YouTube, and any other Audio Source
• Displays your Remaining Device Storage
• Can easily access your camera roll straight from the app
• And more!
Still not sure if Mideo fits your use-case? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll point you in the right direction. For example, some people mistakenly think Mideo is for recording music, but that is not the purpose of this app. If you aren't sure, email me and I will get back right away. Also be sure to check out willsaid.com/mideo for a comprehensive FAQ website.
Without Mideo, your music will stop whenever you open the built-in video camera. Mideo is the media monster of video recording apps, since with Mideo can you play music from any audio source without any interruptions.
Download Mideo today!